Villa for sale in Mojacar
€450,000 ~ £397,350 *
This detached 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is located in a residential area of Mojacar only a 5 minute walk to the beachfront. The property is close to the commercial center, shops, bars and supermarket.
The villa is situated on a fully walled and gated 767m2 private plot of land which is made up of gardens, terraces and a large area ideal for a swimming pool.
The home is split on 2 levels. The lower floor is currently a large garage/open space which could be very easily converted into accommodation. There is a separate door leading through into an underbuild which is already designed for an apartment.
External stairs lead up to the main floor where there is an entrance terrace with a covered BBQ area. Internally there is an entrance hallway, very large lounge / dining room with a feature log burning fireplace and patio doors leading out onto the private terrace that wraps around the corner of the building.
There is a family bathroom, 2 double guest bedrooms and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
The Andalucian style kitchen is a great size. There is a breakfast table, ample storage units and a separate utility/storage area.
A must see property!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins219.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins153.9 km
Consumption: Grade G - 211kW
Emissions: Grade G - 51kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 767 m²
- Build Size 258 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €42,000 (£37,086)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €405,000 (£357,615)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €450,000 (£397,350)
- Transfer tax 7% €31,500 (£27,815)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005