Apartment for sale in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B889 €95,000 ~ £79,333 *
This is a lovely spacious and light, south facing two bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment, located on the extremely well maintained, beautiful golf complex of Valle del Este. The apartment is located just a short walk from the Valle del Este Spa Hotel and facilities, which as a resident you are able to enjoy. In addition the complex has four lovely swimming pools and also offers secure underground parking.
The property is incredibly spacious throughout and also due to its positioning is very bright as it benefits from being on a corner position. Upon entering the apartment there is an open plan lounge / dining area and a separate modern kitchen which is fitted with a variety of wall and base units and all modern appliances.
There are two good sized bedrooms. Both of these bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and large windows with shutters.
An en-suite bathroom is attached to the master bedroom and there is also a family bathroom, which has a full size bath tub, overhead shower etc.
The private terrace accessible from the loung offers fantastic views over the golf course, communal pools and surrounding mountains.
This is an immaculate apartment in an ideal location and comes complete with furniture, furnishings and fixtures as seen.
Consumption: Grade G - 266kW
Emissions: Grade G - 67kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €74.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €300.54 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 74 m²
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Golf resort
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,505)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,428)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£71,399)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£79,333)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,347)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£501)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£501)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,253)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.