Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B919 €350,000 ~ £316,173 *
A fabulous recently renovated property, set on 1.8 acres in the hills above Mojacar Playa. The property has a 2.5km (1.5miles) track access which takes around 8 minutes to the seafront of Macenas or 10 minutes from the main Mojacar front.
There is ample space for an above ground swimming pool to be installed with a decking surround for sitting, the construction and location of the pool would create the illusion that it is in the ground.
The villa is 260sqm plus 139sqm of outdoor spaces, with great views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Sierra Cabrera mountains.
The villa consists of a large living room with high ceilings which have windows surrounding the upper part of the room, a large set of patio doors flood the room with light and leads out onto a terrace. There is a feature wood burning fireplace and great views down the valley.
The seperate modern kitchen is fitted with all electric appliances. There is a spacious storage room with shelving for food etc and a big open dining area with extensive sea views.
The 4 bedrooms are located along a hallway which has floor to ceiling windows. The bedrooms have built in wardrobes and there are 2 large bathrooms. The master bedroom has a private balcony which boasts the breath taking views.
The villa also has a guest-suite with bathroom and separate access, ideal for a rental income!
The outside has landscaped gardens with stone pathways and stairways, plus an irrigation system and is surrounded by native pines, almonds and acacia trees.
The villa has a large garage with dual workspaces.
- The house is set up to run on alternative energy, including own water storage.
- Solar thermal hot water heating system
- Photo voltaic panels and wind turbine for electricity generation plus backup petrol generator.
- 48 Solar batteries ( charged by wind, solar or generator)
- 240V AC and 24V DC electrical system in house
- 50.000 litre water holding tank supplied by rain-water harvesting from patio and roof areas.
- 1.000 litre header tank and water pump system
- Hot water tank ( heated by solar panel or immersion heater)
IBI ( annual council tax ) approx. €290
TO VIEW OUR SUPERB 360º VIDEO
To view 360º video please use the arrows on the top left of the screen or click and drag to move. If you are using a mobile device, simply move the device around to see around. If you want to keep on looking in one room, just pause the video and resume when ready. To watch 360º videos, you may need the latest version of Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer on your computer. On mobile devices, use the latest versions of the YouTube App for Android or iOS.
Consumption: Grade C - 67kW
Emissions: Grade C - 14kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 6,830 m²
- Build Size 260 m²
- Water Deposit
- Solar Power Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 20 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,710)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €32,000 (£28,907)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €315,000 (£284,555)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €350,000 (£316,173)
- Transfer tax 8% €28,000 (£25,294)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,355)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.