Apartment for sale SOLD in Carboneras
€124,995 ~ £107,408 *
This beautiful first floor apartment is situated in a fantastic elevated position with wonderful views directly out to sea and along the beaches of Carboneras. The apartment is part of a secure and private complex which offers lift access, private underground parking, a communal swimming pool and is just a 2 minute walk to the beach.
The lounge / diner is spacious, clean and bright. At the far end of the lounge is a double glass door leading onto the terrace with the fantastic views of the mountains and across to the beach and sea. The terrace has scroll down blinds which can enclose the space making it into a beautiful second seating area for the winter months.
To the rear of the living room is the fully fitted kitchen with white goods, ample storage units and an opening to the lounge where you can continue to enjoy the picturesque sea views.
Off from the hallway is a family bathroom with bidet and a large master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom en-suite. There is also a double twin bedroom.
The finish in the apartment is clean and fresh. That apartment offers excellent value for money and a superb investment opportunity as this property has excellent rental potential.
The communal areas are clean and well kept, the swimming pool is in the centre of the community and has a lovely view of the mountain. An underground parking space is included on price.
Located in one of the most sort after locations within Carboneras with all amenities to hand. What more could you wish for. Do not miss this one!
Carboneras has more than 3000 hours of sun per year. Rainfall is seldom and weak, with an average rainfall of 200 mm per year. The average yearly temperature is around 20 °C. Winter is normally mild.
The average temperature in winter varies between 10 ºC and 18 ºC.
The average temperature in summer varies between 26 ºC and 32 ºC.
Thanks to Carboneras's proximity to the sea, the maximum temperature in summer is considered mild. However, in the inland zones of Almeria during summer, day time temperatures can reach 40 ºC; even the low evening temperature is high enough to warrant the use of air conditioning, especially during June, July and August.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this stunning property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 35 mins256.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)48 mins63.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)2 hours191.1 km
Consumption: Grade D - 67kW
Emissions: Grade D - 12kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €47.70 per month
- IBI property tax: €176.04 per annum
- Refuse fees: €149.49 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 70 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 6 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,163)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,496 (£96,667)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €124,995 (£107,408)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,750 (£7,519)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005