Apartment for sale SOLD in Carboneras
Ref: B942 €110,000 ~ £97,449 *
This beautiful apartment has wonderful views of the sea and beaches and is situated on a private complex just a 2 minute walk to the beach.
The apartment looks across the beach. The front door leads into a hallway with arches into the kitchen, lounge diner, bedrooms and bathrooms. The kitchen is fully fitted with fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric oven with hob.
The lounge / diner is spacious, clean and bright. At the far end of the lounge is a double glass door with gates leading onto the terrace with the fantastic views of the mountains and across to the beach and sea.
Off from the hallway is a family bathroom with bidet and a large master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom en-suite. There is also a double twin bedroom.
The finish in the apartment is clean and fresh. That apartment offers excellent value for money and a superb investment opportunity as this property has excellent rental potential.
The communal areas are clean and well kept, the swimming pool is in the centre of the community and has a lovely view of the mountain. An underground parking space is included on price.
Located in one of the most sort after locations within Carboneras with all amenities to hand. What more could you wish for. Do not miss this one!
Carboneras has more than 3000 hours of sun per year. Rainfall is seldom and weak, with an average rainfall of 200 mm per year. The average yearly temperature is around 20 °C. Winter is normally mild.
The average temperature in winter varies between 10 ºC and 18 ºC.
The average temperature in summer varies between 26 ºC and 32 ºC.
Thanks to Carboneras's proximity to the sea, the maximum temperature in summer is considered mild. However, in the inland zones of Almeria during summer, day time temperatures can reach 40 ºC; even the low evening temperature is high enough to warrant the use of air conditioning, especially during June, July and August.
Consumption: Grade D - 67kW
Emissions: Grade D - 12kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €47.78 per month
- IBI property tax: €203.84 per annum
- Refuse fees: €168.48 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 70 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 6 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,087)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£87,704)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£97,449)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,796)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.