Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B944 €495,000 ~ £427,928 *
This superb luxury villa is located in the sought after hillside village of La Parata, Mojacar. The home is walking distance to the local bar and restaurant and only a 5 minute drive to the golden beach front and promenade.
The large 4 storey home is on a fully walled and gated plot of land which is low maintenance and beautifully kept. The front gated entrance has room to park 2 vehicles and there is a separate pedestrian entrance gate.
Entering the villa there is a large hallway with a guest toilet and double doors leading into the main living area. There is an open plan lounge with a gas fire, a dining area with full size bar and an open kitchen. The kitchen has ample storage storage units, modern appliances, breakfast bar and a utility/storage room.
A marble staircase that has stainless steel handrails leads upstairs to the master suite which occupies a whole level of the property. As you enter the master bedroom there is a sitting area, walk in closet and an en suite shower room. The bedroom is a fantastic size and has views from all angles including 2 terraces. There is a feature fireplace and stair access to a private roof solarium which boasts a 360 degree view of the mountains and the mediterranean sea.
Downstairs there are 2 very large guest bedrooms which both have en suite bathrooms and fitted wardrobes.
There is a large storeroom / workshop and a very large underbuild which could be converted into a further 2 bedrooms if required, this would need planning permission.
There are several terraces and patios surround the villa which all offer sea views. On the ground floor there are 2 covered terraces, a jacuzzi, wet room/shower and an oil heated bespoke swimming pool.
Consumption: Grade E - 109kW
Emissions: Grade E - 20kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €972.76 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 850 m²
- Build Size 303 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,594)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €46,500 (£40,199)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €445,500 (£385,135)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €495,000 (£427,928)
- Transfer tax 9% €44,550 (£38,513)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,297)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.