Apartment for sale in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B948 €119,995 ~ £106,304 *
A fantastic apartment located on the Valle del Este Golf resort Spain.
This apartment is beautifully furnished to a very high standard and offers a modern style living with an open plan light, bright and airy feel. It has mains electric and water.
There is a clean open plan lounge with a neutral decor and quality fixtures, fitting and furniture. The property offers a modern living space with patio doors leading out onto the terrace with great views over the gardens and the local mountain ranges.
The great fully fitted kitchen has a good range of wall and base units. There is a hob and built in oven, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher, all you could require for a ease of use.
The master bedroom has his own ensuite bathroom and is of a good size.
The 2 guest bedrooms share a modern family bathroom with a bath, toilet, sink and bidet.
The property boasts a large sun terrace with excellent views, communal swimming pools and well maintained gardens. The resort has a challenging 18 hole Golf course, Padel/Tennis courts, a centre with bars and restaurants, a 10 minute drive will get you to the beach and the bustling town of Vera is just a 5 minute drive away.
Consumption: Grade E - 89kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €72.97 per month
- IBI property tax: €490.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 133 m²
- Build Size 103 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£7,973)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €107,996 (£95,673)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €119,995 (£106,304)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,504)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.