Apartment for sale SOLD in Turre
Ref: B959 €62,500 ~ £55,538 *
This lovely penthouse apartment is located in the pretty traditional spanish town of Turre with shops, bars and restaurants. There is a lift if needed and parking right outside the front door of the complex.
The apartment offers a good size lounge / diner with an open plan kitchen, which leads you to an internal patio that has access to the fabolous roof solarium that offers you breathtaking views of the mountains. From the lounge is a door leading out onto the terrace with enough room for a table and 4 chairs.
The kitchen has good quality worktops with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer and breakfast bar. There is a twin bedroom, a double bedroom, a bathroom with full size bath and shower fitting and the patio can be used as a utility room with a washing machine and the boiler, but enough place for table, chairs and BBQ area.
If you are looking for a traditional town location with the bonus of living close to a beautiful harbour location like Garrucha or the golden beaches of Mojácar, then do not miss this little gem. It is priced to sell and well worth the money.
Community fees are only 33 € per month.
Consumption: Grade G - 178kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.01 per month
- IBI property tax: €150.91 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 84 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,666)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,250 (£2,888)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €56,250 (£49,984)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €62,500 (£55,538)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,000 (£4,443)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,333)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.