Apartment for sale in Villaricos
€145,000 ~ £123,776 *
Estrella apartments - Harbour Lights IV - Current Phase for Sale
Harbour Lights IV is the current phase of this very successful and attractive development of courtyard homes, beside the Esperanza Harbour in Villaricos. It consists of two plazas, the Plaza de Andalucia and the Plaza de la Constitucion. The Plaza de Andalucia has a Jacuzzi and an ornamental pool in the form of the Mediterranean coast of Spain and Harbour Lights IV also benefits from the swimming pool, splash pool, beautifully maintained gardens with formal plazas and seating areas.
The propety photographs relate to the penthouse apartment of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of these en-suite.
The kitchen has granite work tops and the bathroom is fully tiled.
The build of the apartment is 86m2 with a 9m2 private terrace and also a 16m2 roof terrace.
There are sea views from the terrace.
The apartment offers a private underground parking space.
Most homes have a roof terrace, with sea views and, in the basement, an allocated parking space.
Free Golf Membership package (value 29,000€) is included with the sale of the apartment.
Prices and final designs must be clarified by the purchaser with the developer Desert Springs at point of viewing and the information, details and price can change at any times and is at the sole discretion of Desert Springs. Spanish Property Choice can not take responsibility for any changes made since going to market.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 95 m²
- Build Size 86 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£9,817)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,500 (£111,399)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €145,000 (£123,776)
- Transfer tax 10% €14,500 (£12,378)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins211 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins92.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins145.2 km