Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B991 €93,950 ~ £83,230 *
To View Our Superb 360º Video
Click for more info
To view 360º video please use the arrows on the top left of the screen or click and drag to move.
On mobile devices, click the Play button and then the Youtube icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the video to open it in the Youtube app, then simply move the device around to see all around.
If you want to keep on looking in one room, pause the video and resume when ready.
To watch 360º videos, you may need the latest version of Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer on your computer. On mobile devices, use the latest versions of the YouTube App for Android or iOS.
Alternatively, call into our virtual hub at our office in Mojacar, have a cold drink, sit back and enjoy the SPC property viewing experience.
Click to close
This corner 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully furnished apartment is located on an elevated community with fantastic golf and sea views.
The property is ground floor but is access from the back down a few steps. Internally there is a bright lounge and dining room that has front patio doors leading out to a large private terrace.
The galley kitchen is fitted with white goods and has a rear patio with a storage room and utility area.
There are 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 2 bedrooms being to the front of the property with sea views. The master bedroom has an en suite shower bathroom and there is also a family shower room.
The community has beautiful gardens and 2 communal swimming pool, there is also the option of purchasing or renting a private parking space.
Consumption: Grade G - 191kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €45.06 per month
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 84 m²
- Build Size 77 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,395 (£5,665)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €84,555 (£74,907)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €93,950 (£83,230)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,516 (£6,658)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.