Motorhome for sale in Antas
Ref: C103 €39,900 ~ £34,144 *
On the road with Spanish Property Choice - New & Exclusive partners of Hispavan - We can offer our clients exclusive discounts, so why not speak to us now! We have teamed up with Hispavan to offer our clients the ultimate experience in either buying or renting here in the beautiful province of Costa Almeria. We do go that extra mile for our clients, so if you are looking for something a little different from a agent, we can now offer you the chance to purchase or rent one of our wide selection of motorhomes!
Knaus Sun Ti on Renault Master 2.5 DCI 120, 6 speed manual gearbox. First registered in Dec. 2010, one owner, 26113kms only. Air conditioning, electric windows, HIFI system with inbuilt GPS, swibel seats in cab, REMI blincs in cab, electric windows, driver´s airbag, 4 berth, fixed double bed at the back over garage which allows easy access from the inside and the outside, lounge can be made into a double bed, big bathroom with shower, L shaped kitchen, big threeway fridge, Truma gas heating and hot water system, SecuMotion gas security system, large skylight over cab, electric skylight over lounge, mosquitonets and blinds in all windows and skylights also has a mosquito net in access door, TV antenna, roof droped TV, roof rack, Bike rack.Vehicle ID: 3616110416
Listing type: For sale
Listing status: active Price type: starting
Drive type: Fwd
Number of cylinders: 4 Number of speeds: 6Spd
Fuel type: diesel
Number of doors: 2 Engine type: FIAT DUCATO MULTIJET 3.0 180 BHP
(Please note the standard form breakdown and breakdown on payments noted on this page, does not apply to Motorhomes) Contact us for further information on how to purchase.
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €990 (£847)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €35,910 (£30,729)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €39,900 (£34,144)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,192 (£2,731)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.