Motorhome for sale in Antas
Ref: C113 €48,695 ~ £41,824 *
On the road with Spanish Property Choice - New & Exclusive partners of Hispavan - We can offer our clients exclusive discounts, so why not speak to us now! We have teamed up with Hispavan to offer our clients the ultimate experience in either buying or renting here in the beautiful province of Costa Almeria. We do go that extra mile for our clients, so if you are looking for something a little different from a agent, we can now offer you the chance to purchase or rent one of our wide selection of motorhomes!
(Please note the standard form breakdown and breakdown on payments noted on this page, does not apply to Motorhomes) Contact us for further information on how to purchase.
Sunlight T-60/3 on Fiat Ducato 2.3 Multijet, 130 HP, 6 speed manual gearbox, 3 berth, 4 traveling seats. Extensive equipment such as driver and passenger airbag, Hill-Holder, ESP, ABS, ASR. Swivel front captain seats, height adjustable, electric heated mirrors, on board computer, remote controlled central locking, electric windows, day running lights, interior LED lighting, cab air conditioning, Tempomat. 3 way fridge with freezer, Truma gas blown heating and hot water, on board fresh and waste tanks, illuminated rear garage, electric access step, fly screens and blinds on all windows, skylights and main door, panoramic skylight. Fixed rear double bed and lounge converts in to bed.
Vehicle ID: 410426012017
Listing type: For sale
Listing status: active
Price type: negotiable
Year of issue: 2019
Drive type: Fwd
Number of cylinders: 4
Number of speeds: 6Spd
Fuel type: diesel
Number of doors: 2
Engine type: 2.3l MJET
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,870 (£1,606)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €43,826 (£37,642)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €48,695 (£41,824)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,896 (£3,346)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.