Village House for sale in Velez Rubio
€79,900 ~ £68,482 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners, we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy a very large well-preserved town house, 216 m2 with six bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus several living rooms, storage rooms, a terrace and a garage.
The property is presented over three levels and has two entrances from separate streets.
The ground floor houses the garage with storage rooms and an interior patio. Up one level to the first floor finds the huge fully fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units, and a feature fireplace. An exterior door to the side alley is accessed from here.
A large living room leads from the kitchen , several bedrooms and a bathroom all with balconies overlooking the main street.
On the second floor are more rooms that could be used as additional bedrooms or storage rooms, plus a second bathroom, all with views of the town and beautiful mountains nearby.
This substantial property is located in one of the most central enclaves of Vélez Rubio, and is less than 200 meters from the Church of the Incarnation or the Convent. A supermarket is just 10 meters away, plus the property isvery near to a pharmacy, bars, shops, hairdressers, banks, social centers and other services.
Vélez-Rubio is an Andalusian municipality in the province of Almería, located in the Los Vélez region and 160 km from the provincial capital. The municipality preserves a traditional architecture and its old town was declared a Site of Cultural Interest, with some of its properties dating back to the 18th and early 19th centuries.
The municipality is home to the Sierra María-Los Vélez Natural Park.
The nearest airports are Almeria 94 km, Murcia and Alicante 150 km
So if you are searching for an authentic Spanish lifestyle and would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please contact Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E - 156kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 216 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,990 (£4,277)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,910 (£61,634)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,900 (£68,482)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,593 (£4,794)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 44 mins178.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 26 mins150.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 10 mins112.9 km