Village House for sale in San Juan de los Terreros
€220,000 ~ £196,405 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy a unique village-part cave house, one that is difficult to find on the property market. The property is situated in a cove and in a fantastic location, near San Juan de los Terreros; literally a few meters from the sea.
This totally renovated house, built into the rock, is a brilliant example of a part cave dwelling. It has 3 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, a living-dining area, kitchen and private terraces ideal for alfresco living and dining, or for just enjoying a glass of wine whilst you listen to the sea lapping on the shore.
It is located in the area of Puntal de San Juan de Los Terreros, and is literally a few steps from the sea and a short walk from, bars, restaurants, shops, pharmacy, medical centre and many other amenities.
The main access to the village property is directly from the narrow road that leads down to the sea front.
The main door leads straight into a cosy living area, with access to one of the private terraces overlooking the sea. A door leads into a good sized bedroom, that is built into the rock and has a window for additional light. The bedroom has built in wardrobe space and a full en-suite bathroom, with shower, toilet and basin and is part tiled for easy maintenance.
Leading off the living space and up 4 small steps is the large modern kitchen-dining room with a good range of base units. The kitchen is very bright and airy with two windows, plus a ceiling fan to aid ventilation, and comes complete with appliances as shown.
Bedroom two is a good sized double and located just off the kitchen-dining room. It is also bright and airy with a window for ventilation. An en-suite shower room with a shower, basin and toilet compliments this area. The third bedroom is also found just off the kitchen-dining area, and has been built into the rock so does not have a window. It is a single bedroom, currently used as a twin with bunk beds and has a small en-suite shower area.
In view of this property being a part cave dwelling, the natural temperature is maintained for the majority of the year. Solar ventilation has also been added in the kitchen to provide a property with constant ventilation.
This property is ideal for those looking for a quirky or atypical property and is an excellent choice for those who want to get away from everyday life either as a lock up and leave holiday home, permanent residence or to use as a rental investment opportunity.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please contact Spanish Property Choice on 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 2 mins177.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 18 mins113.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 26 mins112 km
Consumption: Grade F - 206kW
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €55.81 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,000 (£16,962)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €198,000 (£176,765)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €220,000 (£196,405)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,400 (£13,748)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005