Apartment for sale in Garrucha
€98,000 ~ £83,996 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy this beautiful one bedroom, one bathroom apartment situated right in the heart of the Spanish fishing port of Garrucha. The newly built building has a lift access to the he apartment and an intercom system for added security.
This beachfront apartment faces in an east-western direction and is located on the Malecón de Garrucha promenade.
When accessing the property, the main door opens into a small hallway from where the bedroom and bathroom both lead off.
The bedroom is a good sized double with fitted wardrobes for storage, a large window to allow plenty of light to flood in and has views of the harbour.
The bathroom is fully fitted with a shower, shower tray, toilet sink and bidet and is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
A short walk down the hallway leads into the open plan living-dining-kitchen area. This is a great space, light and airy with double glass doors that lead onto a private terrace, with views of Calle Major, ideal for enjoying alfresco living and dining, or just watching the world go by.
The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with a good range of modern wall and base units plus all appliances as shown. A breakfast bar compliments this area.
The property is sold fully furnished and has air conditioning for climate control. Street parking is available nearby.
Garrucha offers a little light relief from the typical tourist attractions of the Costa Almeria, allowing the visitor to experience traditional Spanish life.
Situated in the Province of Almeria, Garrucha is a traditional Spanish fishing town, nestled between the beaches of Mojacar and Vera. A beautiful and lively town, it retains much of its original charm. The area enjoys an ideal climate throughout the year.
With its seafood heritage, Garrucha boasts an excellent selection of seafood restaurants and bars, most of which can be found along the promenade serving the fresh catch of the day. The art of ‘tapeo’ (go for tapas) is also an experience not to be missed in Garrucha, as this area is particularly well known for its delicious tapas.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €43.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €155.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.00 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 67 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,800 (£5,828)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €88,200 (£75,596)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €98,000 (£83,996)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,860 (£5,880)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins208.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins143 km