Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Garrucha
€140,000 ~ £119,196 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy this three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse situated right in the heart of Garrucha and only a few minute's walk to the beaches, bars, restaurants and shops.
The property has a east-west orientation and is situated on the second line from the beach.
The living-dining area is a good size, bright and spacious with a feature fireplace for warmth during the cooler months and an air conditioning unit for cooling during the hot summer months. Two windows allow light to flood in.
The separate fully fitted kitchen is a good size and has a range of good quality wall and base units, plus appliances. There is space for a small table and chairs.
The three bedrooms are all a good size double with fitted wardrobes.
The two bathrooms are fully fitted, one with a shower cubicle, sink and toilet and the other with a full size bath, sink, and toilet. Both bathrooms are tiled for easy maintenance.
A large private terrace compliments this property and enables alfresco living and dining.
Garrucha offers a little light relief from the typical tourist attractions of the Costa Almeria, allowing the visitor to experience traditional Spanish life.
Situated in the Province of Almeria, Garrucha is a traditional Spanish fishing town, nestled between the beaches of Mojacar and Vera. A beautiful and lively town, it retains much of its original charm. The area enjoys an ideal climate throughout the year.
With its seafood heritage, Garrucha boasts an excellent selection of seafood restaurants and bars, most of which can be found along the promenade serving the fresh catch of the day. The art of ‘tapeo’ (go for tapas) is also an experience not to be missed in Garrucha, as this area is particularly well known for its delicious tapas.
So if you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E - 106kW
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €148.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,365)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €126,000 (£107,276)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €140,000 (£119,196)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,800 (£8,344)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins209 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins143.2 km