Apartment for sale in Garrucha
€77,000 ~ £65,558 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to being to you an opportunity to buy a lovely three bedroom, one bathroom second floor apartment in the popular coastal town of Garrucha.
Situated in the Province of Almeria, Garrucha is a Spanish fishing town, nestled between the beaches of Mojacar and Vera. A beautiful and lively town, it retains much of its original charm. The area enjoys an ideal climate throughout the year. Garrucha offers a little light relief from the typical tourist attractions of the Costa Almeria, allowing the visitor to experience traditional Spanish life.
With its seafood heritage, Garrucha boasts an excellent selection of seafood restaurants and bars, most of which can be found along the promenade serving the fresh catch of the day. The art of ‘tapeo’ (go for tapas) is also an experience not to be missed in Garrucha, as this area is particularly well known for its delicious tapas.
The apartment is accessed via a lift and into a spacious bright and airy living-dining room. There is pre installation for air conditioning.
A separate fully fitted kitchen leads off from this area and is complete with a good range of wall and base units plus appliances. An archway communicates with the living area.
The three bedrooms are all a good size with fitted wardrobes for storage.
The bathroom is fully fitted with a shower sink and toilet and tiled for easy maintenance.
A large communal roof terrace enables great views of the sea and surrounding areas. The apartment is east-west orientation and close to amenities, shops, bars and restaurants and just a short walk to the beach.
The apartment is sold with the possibility of an underground parking space.
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing of this property please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E - 123kW
- Coastal property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 72 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Underground parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,700 (£4,002)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €69,300 (£59,002)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €77,000 (£65,558)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,390 (£4,589)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins209.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)53 mins80.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins143.5 km