Villa for sale in Villaricos
€275,000 ~ £235,703 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners, we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy this lovely detached two storey villa with sea views, situated in the beautiful fishing village of Villaricos.
Villaricos is located at the foot of the magnificent Sierra Almagrera mountains in Spain. This town boasts a beautiful climate characterised by mild winters and warm summers. The latter season being more bearable because of the refreshing breezes coming from the Mediterranean Sea.
This Spanish village is located on the Aguilas road and is barely ten kilometres away from the Garrucha. Villaricos is a small fishing village and caters to the requirements of the local restaurants. Around four thousand people live here, of which every eighty-five people among a hundred are Spanish natives. The remaining include different ethnicities including British.
Villaricos boasts a fantastic weekly Sunday market with loads of stalls and is a great attraction for many people from both coastal and inland areas.
The property is accessed through the main door into a hallway with access to the living room, kitchen, and a bathroom. Please note a fitted kitchen would need to be installed!
Stairs lead up to the first floor where the three bedrooms are found, all with beautiful sea views. A second fully fitted bathroom can also be found on this level.
Access to the 11sm private terrace is from one of the bedrooms that is currently being used as an additional living space, this provides spectacular views of the beach and sea.
The property is sold part furnished and is found just a short walk from the marina. The towns of San Juan de Los Terreros, Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar are less than 15 minutes drive and within a 10km radius there are a number of well renowned golf courses.
Almeria Airport is just 45 minutes drive and Murcia Covera airport is 1 hour 15 minutes drive, making this an ideal location to have a holiday home or a permanent residence.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E - 148kW
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €214.89 per annum
- Refuse fees: €142.00 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 144 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €24,500 (£20,999)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €247,500 (£212,132)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €275,000 (£235,703)
- Transfer tax 7% €19,250 (£16,499)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 13 mins201.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins91.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins135.4 km