Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€79,900 ~ £68,205 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to bring to you the opportunity to buy a lovely small but perfectly functional one bedroom, one bathroom apartment on the beautiful coastal resort of Mojacar Playa
The property consists of a decent sized living room with a feature fire place. The vendors currently have an electric fire to provide warmth on those cooler Spanish evenings. There are also built in storage shelves.
Leading out from the living area is the private terrace, with sea views, ideal for enjoying alfresco living and dining. The terrace also has an outdoor sink which is very useful.
The kitchen is just off the living space and has a good range of wall and base units plus all appliances.
The bedroom is a good sized double, with a window to allow plenty of light and ventilation
The bathroom is fully fitted with a corner shower, toilet sink and bidet. It is tiled for easy maintenance
The urbanisation is well kept and has a communal swimming pool and relaxation area, and is very close to a large supermarket, a good selection of bars, and restaurants plus the Marina de la Torre Golf course
A parking space and a storage room are included in the price.
This is an ideal property for a holiday bolthole, rental investment opportunity or as a permanent residence for someone.
This is a lovely property so if you would like more information or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €50.00 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,990 (£4,260)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,910 (£61,385)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,900 (£68,205)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,593 (£4,774)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins219.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 39 mins153.8 km