Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Vera Playa
€178,000 ~ £151,549 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to bring to you the opportunity to buy a lovely three bedroom, two bathroom Duplex-Townhouse. An Exclusive home to use as a permanent residence in a well kept urbanisation, very close to Vera Town and Vera playa, and situated close to the exclusive Valdeserra School.
The property has two gardens one near the entrance and a second at the rear, perfect for alfresco living and dining and to soak up the beautiful sunshine Spain has to offer.
The first floor has a large open plan living-dining area with access to the terrace and garden and to the communal salt water swimming pool.
The separate fully fitted kitchen has a good range of wall and base units plus all appliances. An archway communicates with the living-dining area.
A guest toilet can be found on this level.
Stairs lead up to the second floor where the three good sized double bedrooms are situated. Some of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
A private solarium of 38ms compliments this property providing panoramic views of the entire area.
The urbanisation is well kept and has a swimming pool, gardens, children's play area and a paddle tennis court.
The property is sold fully furnished so key ready to move into.
This is a perfect property for a permanent residence, holiday home or investment potential. If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,800 (£12,601)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €160,200 (£136,394)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €178,000 (£151,549)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,460 (£10,608)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins205.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins85.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins139.4 km