Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€105,000 ~ £93,739 *
**SOLD APRIL 2022**
In collaboration with our Spanish partners we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy a beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor beach front apartment with sea views.
The property consists of a bright and spacious living-dining room with doors that lead out to a private 15m2 terrace with a built in BBQ and stunning sea views, ideal for alfresco living and dining.
A separate fully fitted kitchen leads off from the living area. It has a good range of wall and base units and all appliances as shown. An archway communicates with the living room and provides a very useful breakfast bar.
The double bedroom is a good size, has a window for light and ventilation and fitted wardrobes for storage.
The bathroom is a good size and fitted with a bath, shower over the bath, toilet, sink and bidet. It is tiled for easy maintenance.
The apartment is only a short walk to bars, shops and restaurants and literally a minute's walk to the beach. A communal swimming pool and well kept gardens compliments this apartment and in addition to this, the apartment is sold fully furnished and has private parking and storage.
If you would like more information or to book a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins219.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins153.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 242kW
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 68 m²
- Build Size 53 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,696)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,500 (£84,365)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €105,000 (£93,739)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,350 (£6,562)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005