Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€140,000 ~ £119,508 *
In collaboration with our Spanish partners, we have the pleasure to bring to you an opportunity to buy a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment with a huge 100m2 roof solarium that provides spectacular views of the Mediterranean sea.
The apartment is on the second floor and has two terraces.
The property consists of a bright and spacious living-dining room with two sets of double glass doors that lead out to private terraces.
A separate fully fitted kitchen leads off from the living area. It has a good range of wall and base units. A feature brick built archway communicates with the living room and provides a serving area and breakfast bar.
A separate staircase leads up to the spectacular roof solarium with stunning sea views, and is ideal for alfresco living and dining.
The two double bedrooms are a size, bright and airy and have fitted wardrobes for storage.
The bathrooms are a good size and have a bath, over head shower, toilet, sink and bidet. They are tiled for easy maintenance.
This apartment is only a short drive to bars, shops and restaurants and the beautiful beaches of Majacar. A communal swimming pool and well kept gardens compliments this apartment.
The apartment is sold with a private parking space and storage. Dual function air conditioning provides climate control for the apartment.
If you would like more information or to book a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade D - 175kW
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 70 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,390)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €126,000 (£107,557)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €140,000 (£119,508)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,800 (£8,366)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins212.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins83.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins146.6 km