Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Orihuela Costa
€169,000 ~ £146,714 *
A very cozy and bright townhouse in one of the best urbanizations in the area, next to a golf course. View of the sea, beautiful surroundings and grounds, monitored estate and security guard.
The perfect property for you to enjoy the sun with its large terraces and peaceful
You will be surrounded by a garden and very close to the golf course.
The house is spread over 3 floors, on the ground floor you can enjoy a spacious living room with access to the terrace in front of the house, a fully equipped kitchen, a utility and a downstairs toilet.
On the first floor there is a large bedroom with built-in wardrobes and access to a large balcony overlooking the sea, la Mange, where you can spend your evenings.
The second bedroom is spacious with built in wardrobes. There is a bathroom on the first floor.
On the top floor there is a 17 m2 solarium which is ideal for entertaining, sun beds or just enjoying the incredible views.
The community offers beautifully maintained gardens and two swimming pools, well connected to the golf course where you and your family can enjoy a privileged environment full of tranquility.
The house is sold fully furnished including garden furniture.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)51 mins65.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)2 hours 43 mins266 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)41 mins56.5 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 86 m²
- Build Size 72 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Central Heating
- Golf resort
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,900 (£12,067)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,100 (£132,043)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,000 (£146,714)
- Transfer tax 10% €16,900 (£14,671)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005