Villa for sale in Fortuna
Ref: H10671 €109,995 ~ £96,735 *
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached villa is situated on a peaceful development just outside the lovely town of Fortuna. The property is just a short walk to amenities and the famous spa baths, that keep a constant temperature of 34 degrees all year round.
The property comprises of a front, side and back garden, a covered terrace, a lounge/diner with log burner, an open plan fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom and twin bedroom (currently used as a dining room).
Upstairs is the second bathroom, two double bedrooms and a small sun terrace.
The Owners Love -
"The spacious feel of the property, the close proximity to amenities and the fantastic town of Fortuna".
We Think -
"The location has more of a country feel, yet comfortably close to amenities. The famous spa baths and the impressive town of Fortuna are both within walking distance".
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Country property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 200 m²
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,638)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,035)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,996 (£87,062)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,995 (£96,735)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,739)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,319)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.