Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Residencia los Altos
Ref: H11151 €129,995 ~ £116,086 *
Reduced from €134,995 to €129,995. This well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is situated in Los Altos. Every amenity you can think of is within walking distance and the sea and Blue Flag beaches are just a short drive away.
On the ground floor the property is comprised of a lounge diner with an open plan kitchen, a bedroom and shower room. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has access to a balcony.
Internal stairs from the first floor lead up to a spacious solarium which has been covered in by the current owners to make a fourth bedroom and third bathroom.
There is a terracing outside the front of the house and a private garden with off road parking. There is plenty of storage in the garden area and access to an underbuild which the owner is currently using as storage only.
The property has hot and cold air conditioning in the upstairs bedrooms and is to be sold partially furnished.
The owners love - "The fantastic position of the property with walking distance to all amenities."
We think - "This is a fantastic property perfect for holidays, investment or full time living and the possibility to do more with the underbuild."
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,000 (£8,930)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,996 (£104,477)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,995 (£116,086)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,000 (£11,609)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.