Villa for sale in Los Dolses
Ref: H12028 €249,500 ~ £221,032 *
Reduced from €259,500 to €249,500. Detached 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in the sought after location of Los Dolses with panoramic countryside and distant sea views.
The ground floor comprises covered terracing, a large store room and a cloakroom. Stairs from this floor lead up to the main living space, here you will find an open plan living/dining room and an American style kitchen. There is also an enclosed terrace leading off the living space with fully retractable glass curtains. A double bedroom and a family bathroom finish off the accommodation on this floor. On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to the solarium with countryside views.
The villa is sat in an easily maintained plot with a private pool, an off road parking space and covered terracing. There is hot and cold air conditioning throughout and the villa will be sold fully furnished.
The owners love - "The close proximity to all of the amenities in the area and the views from the property."
We think - "This is a good sized villa perfect for full time living or for large family holidays."
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 190 m²
- Build Size 128 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,950 (£19,446)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,550 (£198,929)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,500 (£221,032)
- Transfer tax 10% €24,950 (£22,103)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.