Duplex/Townhouse for sale in La Manga del Mar Menor
Ref: H12420 €114,950 ~ £102,650 *
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is situated in the lovely seaside town of Playa Paraiso/Playa Honda. This property is within walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops, sports facilities and stunning Blue Flag beaches. Viewing is highly recommended.
The ground floor of this property is comprised of a spacious lounge/diner, a separate fully fitted kitchen, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a family shower room.
The first floor consists of a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and double doors leading to a balcony with panoramic sea views, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a balcony with mountain views and a family bathroom.
This fully furnished property also benefits from having hot and cold air conditioning and private terraces at the front and rear for alfresco dining.
The owners love - "The fantastic sea views from the property and the flat terrain gives easy access to local amenities."
We think - "This property is well presented and the seaside location speaks for itself!"
Playa Honda is a small seaside resort located in between the La manga strip and the stunning golf and sports facilities of the La Manga resort. The climate here is fantastic with over 300 days of sunshine and the resort is ideally located for quick access to Murcia airport.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade D
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 87 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,495 (£7,586)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,455 (£92,385)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €114,950 (£102,650)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,196 (£8,212)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.