Villa for sale in Estivella
Ref: H13503 €125,000 ~ £111,625 *
Reduced by €15,000 - Stunningly located with incredible surrounding views we are delighted to present this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa boasting spacious lush gardens, a private pool, a private solarium and views that can only be described as endless.
Situated on an ideal plot of 1200m² with a private gated entrance the property is composed of a lounge/living room with a fireplace and log burner, a fully fitted kitchen, a large double bedroom, a family bathroom, a double bedroom and a master bedroom with air-conditioning.
The property is well presented throughout and comes fully furnished. The surrounding gardens are beautiful and the private pool overlooks the beautiful open landscape. There is a paellero and a storage room.
Surrounding towns are less than a 10-minute drive away and the beaches are just over 20 minutes from the property with excellent motorway roads that lead directly to Valencia City.
The owners love - "We have always loved the views, the pool and peace of the area!"
We think - "This property is well presented and perfect for a buyer looking for tranquility, beautiful gardens, a short drive to the beach and a property that boasts the most incredible surrounding views. Viewing is highly recommended!"
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 1,200 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,484)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£100,463)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£111,625)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,930)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.