Duplex/Townhouse for sale in El Mojon
Ref: H13531 €135,000 ~ £120,805 *
Recently €139,950 to €135,000 - This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end terraced townhouse is situated in a quiet residential area less than 200m walking distance to stunning Blue Flag beaches, restaurants and bars. Viewing is highly recommended.
The ground floor is comprised of an open plan living/dining area, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes which is currently used as a separate dining room, a fully fitted kitchen leading onto a outside utility terrace area.The first floor consists of a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes leading onto a small balcony, a family bathroom and a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
This fully furnished property also benefits from a private front terrace, hot and cold air conditioning and plenty of on street parking.
The owners love - "The location is fantastic, walking distance to the beach, bars and restaurants."
We think - "This property is well presented, with a fantastic private terrace and beautiful local park areas."
El Mojon is a small tranquil beach resort on the border of Alicante and Murcia. The beach is stunning and is situated next to a nature reserve. The famous Mar Menor with its mud baths is a short drive away and the nearest airport is a five minute drive.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 55 m²
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,396)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£108,724)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£120,805)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,500 (£12,080)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.