Villa for sale in Lliria
Ref: H13979 €125,000 ~ £110,056 *
Situated just 5 minutes from Lliria town centre we present this beautiful 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa on a quiet and rural winding road surrounded by Orange groves in Domeño.
The villa is comprised of a spacious open living room with a glass covered fireplace, a bright fully fitted kitchen with pantry, 4 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The property has high quality tiling throughout and electric heaters in all the rooms.
The villa boasts a stunning private pool with filtration kit, a paellero BBQ area, an external w/c, a covered car port and 900m² of garden space.
The owners love - "We love the quietness of the road and area. The pool is fun for the summer months and the house is spacious enough for the full family. We have enjoyed many years here."
We think - "This property is well presented throughout and is in good condition. The villa is located on a rural road just 5 minutes from Lliria Town and Lliria General Hospital. Viewing is highly recommended if you are looking for a good sized villa in a quiet area."
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 900 m²
- Build Size 135 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,364)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£99,051)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£110,056)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,805)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.