Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Santiago de la Ribera
Ref: H13981 €107,000 ~ £95,658 *
Recently reduced from €109,995 to €107,000 - A bright, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse with private garden and solarium located in Santiago de la Ribera, within walking distance to amenities and to the sea.
The ground floor of this property comprises a spacious lounge/diner, bathroom, and separate, fully fitted kitchen. From the kitchen there is access to the rear garden which the current vendors have renovated with new floor tiles, storage cupboards and a retractable roof.
The first floor of this property consists of a large double bedroom with French doors leading to the private balcony, a family bathroom and a twin bedroom. Internal stairs lead to the private solarium which offers lovely open views.
This property has an entrance balcony and driveway, it is being sold fully furnished and it also benefits from hot and cold air conditioning throughout.
The owners love – “We have a great outlook, which keeps the property lovely and bright all day. We are close to all the local amenities and to the sea.”
We think – “This property is in excellent proximity to the sea and to the airport! It is an ideal holiday home or for use as permanent residency.”
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,700 (£6,884)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €96,300 (£86,092)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €107,000 (£95,658)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,560 (£7,653)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.