Villa for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H14186 €249,995 ~ £227,870 *
This spacious and well maintained 3 bedroom detached villa is situated in the popular area of Villamartin, within walking distance to a good selection of amenities and close to the excellent Villamartin golf course, the famous "Plaza" with its fine selection of restaurants and the stunning blue flag beaches.
The main part of the property comprises a large glazed conservatory, spacious lounge with dining area and open plan fitted kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
A separate ground floor entrance leads into a self-contained apartment featuring a large lounge/diner with open plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, reception room and utility room that could be used as a 4th bedroom.
A second exit leads up to the conservatory.
The villa has excellent outdoor space, including the lovely lower terrace with private pool, a second large terrace with outdoor kitchen area and a huge solarium offering distant views of the sea and mountains.
The property also benefits from an open fireplace and is sold furnished.
The owners love - "The spacious and light feel of the villa, the good central location and friendly neighbourhood."
We Think - "This immaculate villa is in excellent condition throughout. Viewing is recommended."
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 150 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,000 (£20,053)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,996 (£205,083)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,995 (£227,870)
- Transfer tax 10% €25,000 (£22,787)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.