Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Santiago de la Ribera
Ref: H14248 €115,000 ~ £103,310 *
A bright, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse with private garden and solarium located in Santiago de la Ribera, within walking distance to amenities and to the sea.
The ground floor of this property comprises a spacious lounge/diner, downstairs toilet, and separate, fully fitted kitchen. From the kitchen there is access to the rear garden.
The first floor consists of a large double bedroom with sliding doors leading to the private balcony, a family bathroom and a twin bedroom, all bedrooms boasting built in wardrobes.
Internal stairs lead to the master bedroom with en suite, there is also access to the private solarium which offers lovely views.
This property has an entrance terrace, it is being sold fully furnished and has hot and cold air conditioning. This property also benefits from the use of a communal swimming pool.
The owners love – “We are close to all the local amenities and to the sea. We love this area very much.”
We think – “This property is in excellent proximity to the sea and to the airport! It is an ideal holiday home or for use as permanent residency.”
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,636)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£92,979)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£103,310)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,265)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.