Villa for sale in Lliria
Ref: H14596 €128,000 ~ £112,666 *
Peacefully situated just 3km from Lliria town we are delighted to present this charming 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom compact villa on the edge of the San Vicente National Park. The neatly presented property is set on an easy to maintain 266m² plot with a stunning private pool, an external bathroom, a paellero BBQ area, a large storage area and a fully irrigated water system.
The villa is comprised of a lounge area with air-conditioning and a log burner, a fully fitted kitchen, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and air-conditioning.
The charming property is located in a quiet urbanisation with year round neighbours. The villa is within walking distance of the stunning San Vicente National Park, a restaurant/cafe bar and of course is only a short drive to the lovely town of Lliria which boasts the excellent metro system to Valencia City.
The owners love - "We love how easy this villa has been to maintain, the great pool and the friendly area."
We think - "This villa has been maintained to a high standard and is definitely worth viewing if you want a villa with low maintenance that is close to Lliria town. Viewing is highly recommended."
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 266 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,800 (£8,626)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €115,200 (£101,399)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €128,000 (£112,666)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,240 (£9,013)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.