Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mil Palmeras
Ref: H14905 €164,500 ~ £147,252 *
This well presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is situated in the sought after Rio Mar development between Mil Palmeras and Torre de la Horadada. This property is within easy walking distance to local restaurants, shops, cafe bars and stunning beaches. Fantastic golf courses and the Dos Mares shopping centre are just a short drive away.
This lovely property comprises of a well maintained tiled mature garden with covered front "L" shaped terrace, open plan kitchen/living area, utility area and downstairs bathroom. Marble stairs lead up to two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and a large terrace accessed via the landing.
This property also benefits from a spacious garden area perfect for alfresco dining and BBQs, fabulous communal gardens and swimming pool areas, hot and cold air conditioning and is sold furnished.
The owners think - " The property is in a fabulous location just a short walk away from the beach making it the perfect holiday home"
We think - " The property has been maintained to a very high standard, close to all amenities and would make the perfect permanent home or holiday home. Viewing is recommended"
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 200 m²
- Build Size 99 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,450 (£12,040)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,050 (£132,527)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €164,500 (£147,252)
- Transfer tax 10% €16,450 (£14,725)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.