Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H14942 €129,995 ~ £116,086 *
This well maintained and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace townhouse is situated in a peaceful residential area in Villamartin, within walking distance to a good selection of amenities. Three golf courses and beautiful beaches are all just a short drive away.
The ground floor comprises a covered sun terrace, leading into the lounge and dining area, a bathroom and large separate fitted kitchen with rear terrace featuring a utility room.
The first floor features a family bathroom, double bedroom, twin bedroom and master bedroom with terrace.
Internal stairs lead up to the solarium, offering good views of the salt lakes.
The property benefits from a large garden with room for a private pool and a good sized under-build/storage room, which could be converted into additional living space.
Other benefits include hot and cold air conditioning, natural gas for cooking and water, off road parking and a lovely communal pool.
The property is sold furnished.
The owners love - "The spacious feel of the property, the friendly neighbourhood and the short drive to the beautiful beaches.”
We think - "The property has been maintained to a good standard and is ideal for either permanent living or a fantastic holiday home."
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 153 m²
- Build Size 96 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,000 (£8,930)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,996 (£104,477)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,995 (£116,086)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,000 (£11,609)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.