Villa for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H15164 €259,995 ~ £236,985 *
Reduced from €289,995 to €259,995 - This impressive and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa with converted under-build is situated in the popular area of Villamartin, within walking distance to a good selection of amenities and a short drive to three excellent golf courses and stunning blue flag beaches.
The ground floor comprises a covered terrace, spacious living room with dining area and terrace, open plan fitted kitchen, bathroom and two large double bedrooms.
The first floor features a large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two terraces, one to the rear and a huge front terrace offering distant sea views.
A separate entrance in the garden leads to the large, converted under-build, comprising a large utility room, huge living room, bathroom and additional room, which could be used as a fourth bedroom.
Other benefits include a private garage, lovely swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hot and cold air conditioning, water filters and gas for cooking.
The property is sold furnished.
The owner loves – “The spacious size of the property, the lovely pool, quiet residential street and the close proximity to amenities.”
We think – “This property is very spacious throughout and ideally situated. Perfect for either permanent living or a fantastic holiday home.”
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade D
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 438 m²
- Build Size 213 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,000 (£20,964)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €233,996 (£213,287)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €259,995 (£236,985)
- Transfer tax 10% €26,000 (£23,699)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.