Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H15167 €129,500 ~ £113,986 *
This spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse is located in a quiet urbanisation in Lomas de golf situated within Villamartin. This lovely property is within walking distance to the fabulous Villamartin Plaza with a superb selection of restaurants, shops and bars. Stunning blue flag beaches and golf course are just a few minutes drive away.
This property comprises a front garden, covered front terrace, large living room leading to a dining room at the rear, separate kitchen, utility area and toilet. There is a patio door
from the dining room out onto a terrace and steps down to a further sunny terrace.
The first level offers a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, twin bedroom and family bathroom.
Internal stairs lead up to a large third bedroom with en-suite bathroom and distant sea views.
This property also benefits from access to 10 communal swimming pools, hot and cold air conditioning, storage space, open log fireplace and is sold furnished.
The owner thinks- " The property is in a great location, very quiet and has lots of space throughout".
We think - " The property is spacious throughout, lots of outside space with room to install a private swimming pool and would make the perfect holiday or permanent home".
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 143 m²
- Build Size 133 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,950 (£8,758)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,550 (£102,587)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,500 (£113,986)
- Transfer tax 10% €12,950 (£11,399)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.