Villa for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H15168 €315,000 ~ £289,368 *
Reduced from €330,000 to €315,000 - This immaculate and stylish 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner plot detached villa is situated in a fantastic position, offering wonderful views of the surrounding countryside and amazing sunsets. The property is situated within walking distance to local amenities, with the stunning beaches and four excellent golf courses all just a short drive away.
The main living area is situated on the first floor, comprising of a lovely lounge and dining area, large open plan fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room, family bathroom, double bedroom and master bedroom. Patio doors from the living room lead to the lovely sun terrace with the wonderful views.
A separate entrance on the ground floor level leads into a lovely large reception room, currently used as a games room, a second bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, large double bedroom with an adjoining room used as a walk-in wardrobe, and a separate storage room, which could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
External stairs lead to the solarium, offering panoramic views of the sea and surrounding countryside
The beautiful garden with established trees and shrubs features the very inviting saltwater pool, a Jacuzzi, and various terraces for al fresco dining.
The villa also benefits from mains gas central heating, hot and cold air conditioning throughout, log burner, ceiling fans and off road parking.
The property is sold furnished and ready to move into.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 441 m²
- Build Size 139 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,756)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €28,500 (£26,181)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €283,500 (£260,432)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €315,000 (£289,368)
- Transfer tax 10% €31,500 (£28,937)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,378)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.