Duplex/Townhouse for sale in El Pinar de Campoverde
Ref: H15187 €135,000 ~ £120,724 *
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is situated in a quiet residential area in Pinar de Campoverde within walking distance to local shops, amenities, restaurants and bars. This property is in an excellent location just a short drive to local beaches along the Mar Menor.
The street level access to this property has a driveway and sunny terrace. There is a full size under-build which has the potential to be converted into a self-contained apartment.
The first level is comprised of a bright lounge, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a dining room, a separate fully fitted kitchen, utility room, and family bathroom. All rooms benefit from electric heaters and both bedrooms and lounge also have hot and cold air conditioning units.
The first floor is comprised of a spacious master bedroom with separate shower room. and access to the private solarium which boasts lovely sea views.
This part furnished property also benefits from the use of the well maintained communal swimming pool and garden area. This property also includes a garage space in the underground communal garage.
The owners love – “We bought the property due to the sunny terrace and underbuild. Plus, the way the property is situated you can get all day sun in different areas.”
We think – “This property has been well maintained and the under-build gives lots of potential to be converted into a separate living area.”
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 118 m²
- Build Size 152 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,390)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£108,651)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£120,724)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,500 (£12,072)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.