Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Playa Flamenca
Ref: H15212 €139,000 ~ £122,348 *
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is located in a popular area of Playa Flamenca between La Zenia and Los Altos. Situated in a gated development, this well-maintained property is within easy walking distance to local restaurants, shops, bars and the fabulous La Zenia Boulevard shopping centre. This property is also just a short drive away from a selection of beaches and golf courses.
The ground level comprises a glazed entrance porch, large living/dining room, separate modern kitchen, utility area and shower room.
The first level comprises a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and converted third bedroom on the terrace.
Externally this property also benefits from a large solarium with storage, distant sea views and an easily maintained, tiled, front garden.
This property also benefits from hot and cold air conditioning throughout, gas central heating, communal swimming pool and is to be sold part furnished.
The owners love - "The close proximity to amenities, the spacious feel of the property and the freedom to modernise the property to their desired taste".
We think - " The property is in a fabulous location, close to everything you may need making this property the perfect holiday home or permanent home with great rental potential".
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 91 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,900 (£9,594)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,100 (£110,113)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,000 (£122,348)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,900 (£12,235)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.