Apartment for sale in Cabo Roig
Ref: H15435 €157,900 ~ £133,201 *
Reduced to sell from 172,000€ to 157,900€ !!!
This bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom second floor apartment is situated on this extremely sought after frontline development in the very popular area of Cabo Roig. Just a short walk from the apartment there are a large selection of bars, restaurants and shops along Cabo Roig strip. There is a communal gate by the pool that leads you down steps towards the stunning beach front of Cabo Roig along with a walkway leading to both Campoamor and La Zenia beaches.
The apartment consists of a lounge/diner with patio doors to the private terrace, separate fully fitted kitchen, a master bedroom with sea views, two bathrooms and a twin bedroom. Both bedrooms boasting built in wardrobes.
The property also benefits from the use of a well maintained communal pool with lovely gardens, ducted hot and cold air conditioning and underground parking with private storage room. The apartment is being sold fully furnished and has the use of the communal lift.
The owners love - "The views, especially from the master bedroom sold it to us! Also having the medical centre, pharmacy, shops and restaurants close by were very important to us."
We Think - "This property is in an excellent location. It is very handy walking distance to all amenities and to the beaches of the Orihuela Costa.”
Consumption: Grade D
Emissions: Grade D
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 69 m²
- Build Size 52 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,790 (£10,789)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €142,110 (£119,881)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €157,900 (£133,201)
- Transfer tax 10% €15,790 (£13,320)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.