Villa for sale in El Pinar de Campoverde
Ref: H16257 €449,000 ~ £409,264 *
This very spacious 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa, with separate self-contained apartment, is situated in a beautiful countryside location, but just 2 km from the lovely and popular village of Campoverde, with its excellent selection of amenities.
Golf courses and the stunning coastline are just a short drive away.
The villa comprises an entrance hall with seating area, a very large living area with vaulted ceiling, dining room with adjoining kitchen, utility area, bathroom, twin bedroom, three double bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe and a 6th bedroom, currently used as a room for watching TV.
Internal stairs lead to a living area, which could be used as an additional bedroom and adjoining sun terrace offering lovely views of the pool and surrounding countryside.
The large garden features a covered terrace with an outdoor kitchen, the fantastic 12 x 6 m pool, and a self-contained apartment, located in a separate building, comprising a lounge/diner with open plan kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Other benefits include oil central heating, hot and cold air conditioning, log burner, double garage and carport.
The villa is sold furnished.
The Owners Love - "The peaceful location, lovely large garden and pool area, and the close proximity to the village."
We Think - "The villa has a typical Spanish charm and located in a desirable and beautiful location with excellent space inside and out."
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 4,971 m²
- Build Size 263 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €41,900 (£38,192)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €404,100 (£368,337)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €449,000 (£409,264)
- Transfer tax 10% €44,900 (£40,926)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.