Villa for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H16903 €249,000 ~ £226,964 *
This spacious and well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa is situated in the popular area of Villamartin, within walking distance to a good selection of amenities and close to the excellent Villamartin golf course, the famous "Plaza" with its fine selection of restaurants and the stunning blue flag beaches.
The property comprises a large glazed conservatory, spacious living room, large separate fitted kitchen, double bedroom with en suite and large master bedroom with en suite.
External stairs lead up to the private solarium with the dome feature which houses two beds for guests. Lovely views of the distant sea, salt lakes and mountains can be seen.
The villa features a large garage / under-build, comprising a workshop, space for car and separate office. This whole area could be converted to create an additional living/sleeping space.
The property also benefits from an attractive garden with a lovely private pool and terrace. Other features include oil central heating, solar power for water and hot and cold air conditioning.
The villa is sold partially furnished.
The owners love - "The spacious feel of the villa, the good central location and lovely views."
We Think - "This attractive and well-maintained villa is conveniently situated close to amenities and would be perfect for permanent living or fantastic holiday home."
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 388 m²
- Build Size 188 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,900 (£19,962)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,100 (£204,267)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,000 (£226,964)
- Transfer tax 10% €24,900 (£22,696)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.