Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Torre de la Horadada
Ref: H17004 €199,000 ~ £169,807 *
This spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse is situated in the sought after location of Torre de la Horadada. Located just a stone's throw away from a newly built commercial centre comprising of a variety of restaurants, shops and cafe bars. A selection of beautiful white sandy beaches are just a short walk away, with a variety of local amenities to entertain friends and family.
This ground level comprises a covered front terrace, living area with open fireplace, separate kitchen to the rear, double bedroom and tiled rear terrace with utility area, shower room and storage cupboard.
The first level features a further two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and family bathroom.
An internal staircase leads to a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and sun terrace.
Externally this property features a large easily maintained garden with off road parking. This property is also within walking distance to local parks and beaches.
The owners love - " The close proximity to a variety of amenities and beautiful beaches".
We think- "The property is in a great location, walking distance to all local amenities and would make the perfect holiday or permanent home".
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Build Size 89 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,560)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,900 (£14,421)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,100 (£152,826)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,000 (£169,807)
- Transfer tax 10% €19,900 (£16,981)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.