Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Torre de la Horadada
Ref: H17005 €130,000 ~ £111,245 *
This well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is situated just 120 metres from the beautiful coastline of Playa Rocamar in Torre de la Horadada. Within easy walking distance to a fabulous selection of restaurants, shops and cafe bars of Pueblo Latino. There are also a variety of amenities and golf courses within a short drive.
The ground level comprises a newly refurbished kitchen/ living area, shower room and rear utility room.
The first level comprises a family bathroom, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to a terrace.
A second level comprises a further two bedrooms, one featuring fitted wardrobes, and views of the park area. The fourth bedroom was originally a sun terrace, this could easily be converted back at little expense.
Externally this property features a tiled front terrace, underground parking space and opposite a beautiful park and children´s play area.
The owners think- " The property is in a great location, with plenty of space throughout the property for larger families to spend holidays".
We think - " The property is a great investment in a prime location just 120 metres from a selection of white sandy beaches and local amenities".
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 71 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,000 (£8,557)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €117,000 (£100,120)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €130,000 (£111,245)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,000 (£11,124)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.