Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Villamartin
Ref: H17140 €135,500 ~ £121,455 *
This lovely 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom semi - detached house is situated in a well maintained gated urbanisation with a fabulous selection of restaurants, shops and cafe bars within easy walking distance. An excellent selection of golf courses, stunning beaches and the fabulous La Zenia Boulevard are just a short drive away.
This property was originally a 3 bedroom property but has been recently converted into a 2 bedroom to create a larger living area and separate kitchen dining area. The ground floor comprises a tiled front garden, covered front terrace, spacious living area, lavatory and separate modern fitted kitchen to the rear. Patio doors from the kitchen lead to a rear terrace/utility area.
The first floor has a family bathroom, double bedroom and master bedroom with sun terrace.
Externally this property features an easy maintenance garden, off road parking and BBQ area.
This property also benefits from access to a beautiful communal swimming pool, hot and cold air conditioning and is to be sold furnished.
The owners love - "The close proximity to amenities, beaches and the wonderful swimming pools."
We Think - "This property is ideally situated to local amenities, golf and beaches. Making this the perfect permanent or holiday home, with great rental potential"
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 120 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,550 (£9,456)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,950 (£109,310)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,500 (£121,455)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,550 (£12,146)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.