Villa for sale in Residencia los Altos
Ref: H17146 €185,000 ~ £165,825 *
This fantastic 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom detached villa is located in Los Altos and is within easy walking distance to a very good selection of cafe bars, restaurants and shopping facilities. The beautiful sandy beaches and several golf courses are just a few minutes drive away.
Situated inside a private gated development of detached villas overlooking a beautiful communal swimming pool this property comprises of a large front terrace with off road parking, a covered entrance porch which leads to the lounge/diner with open fireplace, a fully fitted "American" style kitchen, a cloakroom and a double bedroom with built in wardrobes on the ground level.
Upstairs there is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and the master having a large balcony which looks directly over the communal swimming pool.
A second staircase leads to a conservatory which is currently used as a fourth bedroom and a solarium.
This property benefits from having air conditioning.
Furniture available by negotiation.
We think - "This property is in an ideal location overlooking the beautiful communal swimming pool and there is a very good selection of cafe bars, restaurants and shopping facilities within a few minutes walk".
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 176 m²
- Build Size 107 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,500 (£13,893)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €166,500 (£149,242)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €185,000 (£165,825)
- Transfer tax 10% €18,500 (£16,582)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.