Villa for sale in Cabo Roig
Ref: H17147 €234,995 ~ £210,638 *
This lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached villa is situated within a quiet residential urbanisation of Lomas de Cabo Roig. Located in a fabulous location between Villamartin and Cabo Roig. This spacious property is within easy walking distance to a variety of shops, restaurants and cafe bars. Stunning blue flag beaches and various golf courses are just a short drive away.
The first level features a large living/dining room and separate kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to a sun terrace, a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and newly refurbished shower room.
A further second level offers a private solarium with park views.
This property also features a large under build/ garage space which can be accessed internally from the kitchen. The under build features an electric garage door, utility area and shower room and offers the possibility of being converted into self-contained living accommodation.
Externally this property features a beautifully landscaped garden with various mature fruit trees and shrubs an additional feature of a private swimming pool can be installed. The property also boasts of a large driveway for two cars.
The property also has additional benefits such as hot and cold air conditioning, access to a beautiful communal swimming pool and is to be sold furnished.
The owners love- "The close proximity to local amenities, the spacious feel the property has and the garden areas".
We think-"The property is well maintained throughout, easy walking distance to amenities making this the perfect permanent or holiday home".
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 233 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,500 (£18,375)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €211,496 (£189,574)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €234,995 (£210,638)
- Transfer tax 10% €23,500 (£21,064)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.