Villa for sale in Picassent
Ref: H17238 €350,000 ~ £319,025 *
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa located in the urbanisation of Sierramar in Picassent, Valencia. The area is extremely popular for families due to its proximity to renowned international schools and a variety of shops and services located in Picassent town centre. There is a metro line 5 kilometres away that links the area to Valencia city centre, its beaches and airport.
This villa is divided into 2 levels. On the ground floor, you will have a large living room, a beautiful kitchen and a toilet. On the first floor, you will have another living room, a beautiful terrace with views to the pool, a kitchen, a bathroom, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a double bedroom with a log burner and the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobes.
The villa is equipped with a central heating system and air conditioner units in the living room downstairs and master bedroom upstairs.
Outside we have a beautiful 962 square metre plot planted with beautiful trees, a large pool with jacuzzi and filtration kit and a 2 car garage.
The owner loves - "We love how safe and calm this urbanisation is, there are communal area with tennis courts, restaurants, bars and swimming pools."
We think - "If you are looking to buy a large villa in a safe residential area, this is your opportunity, the entire building is in great condition and ready to move in."
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 962 m²
- Build Size 220 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €32,000 (£29,168)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €315,000 (£287,123)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €350,000 (£319,025)
- Transfer tax 8% €28,000 (£25,522)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.