Villa for sale in Chiva
Ref: H17260 €215,000 ~ £195,973 *
Located just 5 minutes drive from Chiva town and 35 minutes from Valencia City Centre we are delighted to present this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa in need of reform boasting lovely open views, old horse stables, a private garage, a large pool and plenty of extra space below the property to reform two rooms into bedrooms or a guest apartment.
The villa is comprised of a hallway, a fully fitted kitchen, a large utility space, a spacious lounge/dining room with log burner, an enclosed sun room with stunning open views over the private pool and entertaining area, a bedroom and a family bathroom.
Stairs follow up to three double bedrooms and two family bathrooms all with pleasant surrounding views of the countryside.
Outside the charming property is comprised of a large plot with a private garage space, a small stable, 3 large storage rooms that could easily be converted into living spaces, another garage, a large private pool with filter kit and a covered terrace area perfect for entertaining guests! The water for the property is free and sourced from a well. It passes through a filter and is drinkable. They had the system recently updated which cost over €18,000, a great bonus for a great property!
The owners love - "We love the space, the privacy, the peace and quiet!
We think - "If you are looking for a spacious villa and you want to put your own touch to it, this is a bargain villa that you won't want to miss out on. The plot needs a lot of TLC but for the views, the space & the location, it is incredible value for money! Book your viewing now as it won't be on the market long!"
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- Part Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,700 m²
- Build Size 286 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,500 (£16,863)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €193,500 (£176,375)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €215,000 (£195,973)
- Transfer tax 8% €17,200 (£15,678)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.